VOLUNTEER FOR GRADY
PLEASE SUPPORT GRADY BY VOLUNTEERING FOR VELOCITY
We are nothing without the generosity of the people who support VeloCity. And that undeniably includes our Volunteers.
VeloCity is an event and celebration supporting Grady Hospital taking place on Saturday, May 1, 2021, at the beautiful 8,000-acre Bouckaert Farm in Chattahoochee Hills. Benefiting Grady Hospital, this event will bring cyclists, runners, and walkers of all abilities and skill levels together to support one of the city’s most important institutions.
This is a fun experience supporting everyone who is riding, running, and walking to raise money to support Grady, the institution that works around the clock to save lives. With over 600 volunteer opportunities available between April 24 and May 3, VeloCity offers endless ways to provide help and support.
Have a group interested in volunteering together? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Pre-event: Help us organize supplies, load and unload trucks, hang signage, set up tables and chairs, and much more.
• Packet Pickup: Help our registration team distribute goody bags, jerseys, t-shirts, and other items to participants.
• Venue: Help with everything from cheering on participants, to working with our bike valet or selling merchandise.
• Parking: Help people find parking so they can start on time!
• Post-event: Help us pack up all of the equipment, load and unload trucks, clean equipment, and take inventory.
• Rest Stops: Help run one of our rest stops along VeloCity routes. These rest stops offer riders encouragement and a place to rest and refuel.
• SAG Driver: Help us provide support to our participants on the routes. SAG drivers will spend the day driving the roads, and providing assistance when needed. Motor Vehicle Report checks are required for this position. Vehicles are provided.
REGISTER TO VOLUNTEER: Please email Jennifer Akor at email@example.com to be alerted when the Volunteer Portal is available.