SIGN UP TODAY - PRICES GO UP ON MAY 1!
SATURDAY, MAY 7
Supporting Grady has never been more important to our community.
Support Grady Hospital and register for VeloCity 2022 — a cycling/running/walking event on Saturday, May 7, 2022, at the beautiful 8,000-acre Bouckaert Farm in Chattahoochee Hills. By participating in VeloCity, you raise funds to, ensure quality health care is available to all in our community, making Atlanta healthier and stronger.
Get moving – ride, run, or walk for Grady.
- Joining as a cyclist? Choose a 10-, 25-, 50-, or 65-mile distance along metro Atlanta’s best cycling routes. All courses offer fully supplied rest stops and on-route support.
- Joining as a runner or walker? Check out our 5K or our 9-mile trail run. Both distances offer amazing views and will include water stops.
- Joining us virtually? Choose from one of our routes and #MoveForGrady from wherever you want while fundraising along the way.
- All pay a registration fee and commit to raising funds for Grady.
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
RIDE FOR GRADY
VeloCity offers four fully-supported routes or virtual options from 10 to 65 miles, catering to all cycling ability levels and offering all riders the opportunity to raise funds for Grady.
RUN FOR GRADY
All runners can join the fully-supported 5K or 9-mile trail run in person or virtually while giving back to Grady.
WALK FOR GRADY
Walkers can enjoy our scenic 5K route across the farm.
Prefer not to ride, run, or walk? You can still support Grady by donating directly to VeloCity or by sponsoring an individual participant or team of participants.
We rely on the dedication of volunteers to make VeloCity a huge success, so please consider joining the fun!
Guest tickets are available for purchase for friends and family who do not wish to participate in one of the event routes but still want to take part in the day of fun, giving them access to all food and beverage vendors as well as our other signature amenities including live music and our all new Adventure Zone!
In honor of the late Pete Correll, a dedicated and enthusiastic champion of Grady Health System, we are pleased to announce the Move for Grady Correll Challenge. The Correll Challenge is a competition promoting fundraising for Grady, perpetuating Pete Correll’s legacy of leadership.
Move for Grady participants conduct peer-to-peer solicitation in support of Grady and the Correll Challenge will acknowledge winners in the following three categories:
Team Raising the Most Money
Top Individual Fundraiser
Largest Team of Participants
Winners in these categories will receive public recognition the day of the event as well as post-event.
Benefits of Participation
- Teams raising $15,000 or more will be given a private VIP team tent at Bouckaert Farm with food, beverages, and other conveniences
- Invitations to a VIP Correll Challenge Kick-Off Event, spring 2023
- Branded Move for Grady merchandise, identifying you as a Correll Challenge Participant
- Invitations to cycling and running training programs
- Individualized team fundraising support—Grady Lunch and Learns, Team Captain Updates, Fundraising Materials/Tips, and more
- Being a part of larger community supporting one of Atlanta’s most critical institutions
All Move for Grady participants are invited to take part in the Correll Challenge. Please contact Laura Hardy at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Our riders, runners, walkers, officials, and volunteers’ safety and well-being are our top priority. We are constantly monitoring the situation in regard to COVID-19 and will follow all safety guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Grady’s own health experts. Due to the dynamic nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, please be aware that new guidelines may be implemented as late as the day of the event. We thank you for your cooperation in ensuring the health of all attendees and staff.